BANK FINANCING ASSISTANCE
Your new home is waiting!
As we are almost done on your monthly payment and it is now the turn to process your Bank Financing to complete your payment for your unit, 1condoshop is also here to help and guide you on your bank loan.
For your knowledge, here are the SMDC lists of partner-banks, for which you can availed upon applying for a bank loan to pay for your remaining balance:
- Banco De Oro
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Philippine National Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- Security Bank
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Robinsons Bank
For your reference, you will be provided of the application form and here are also the lists of the requirements for employed and self-employed clients.
- Application Form
- COE with compensation
- Income Tax Return / 2316
- Valid ID’s
- Married Certificate (if married)
- Bank Statements / Proof of Billings
- Proof of Billing on Address (electric, water, phone bill)
- Photocopy of Passport and Working Visa
- Certificate of Employment or Letter from Employer supporting employment (OFW)
- Latest 2 successive Payslip (if applicable)
- Latest ITR (if applicable)
- Retirement Funding Documents
- Proof of Remittance
If self-employed/ Business:
- Application Form
- Photocopy of Audited financial for the last 2 years with BIR stamp
- Single Proprietorship – Certificate of Business Registration (DTI)
- Bank Statement or Photocopy for the last 3 months
- Proof of income
- Trade references : List of suppliers & Customers ( at least 3 )
- Lease contract and Copy of Title ( for income derived from rental)
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws (for Corporate Account)
- Company profile
- Photocopy of 2 government issued IDs (signatories) affix 3 specimen signatures
If self-employed abroad/ Business:
- Business Registration Overseas
- Latest 2 year Comparative Financial Statements
- Latest Tax Declaration Overseas
- Latest Bank Statement or Certificate of Deposit stating 6 months (ADB)
- The Fixed Rate Term you selected must be less than or equal to the Loan Term.
- All amounts quoted are in Philippine Peso.
- The sample computations shown above do not constitute an approval of the loan nor an offer by BPI
- Computations from this Online Calculator are based on indicative rates only. Actual figures will be provided by your Account Officer upon the processing of your loan.